As of now the UWC Himalaya Program in July/August 2021 is progressing as planned. 
Due to the Covid-19 situation, the application deadline is extended to 1 May. 

By latest May 10th we will communicate our decision to cancel, delay (until late July or August), or proceed with the course, taking input from admitted participants. We are carefully observing the guidance of the medical authorities and also monitoring two factors closely:
1) The present state and possible trajectories of international travel restrictions.
2) The number of COVID-19 cases in Ladakh and Delhi specifically, and India more generally.
If we cancel the short course participants will obtain a full refund. If you wish to cancel your enrolment in the course please write to us and you will receive a full refund.
Back to Top